How would you like access to my students’ secret private lesson notes without having to pay an arm and a leg for private instruction?
Dear friend, do you train jiu-jitsu and want to:
- Accelerate your learning with comprehensive breakdowns of critical positions, concepts and techniques
- Get a behind the scenes look at private lesson instruction without paying hundreds per session
- Understand the fundamental principles and ideas that instructors simply can’t elaborate on in class instruction
- Have your questions answered by a jiu-jitsu black belt each month
- Learn tips, tricks and hacks that make jiu-jitsu much more effective and efficient
…Then you’ve come to the right place.
On this page you’ll find out EXACTLY how to
- Boost your learning curve by learning the ins and outs, how’s and why’s of jiu-jitsu techniques!
- Reduce the complexity of jiu-jitsu by having a jiu-jitsu black belt simplify some of the most common jiu-jitsu problems (and some not-so-common ones!
- Get private lesson access for a tiny FRACTION of the cost of a monthly private lesson
What’s the BIGGEST PROBLEM with In-Group Instruction?
At the time of this writing, I’ve been teaching group and private instruction for over 8 years (since I was a blue belt). I started teaching private lessons early and found out that most of my students’ challenges were not necessarily “technical”. They were conceptual.
Further, their problems on the mats were mostly a result of them getting in their own way by making things much more complicated than they actually were.
Tell me if any of these sound familiar
- You love jiu-jitsu but you’re having trouble understanding some of the concepts behind positions and techniques
- You keep getting stuck in plateaus and can’t figure out what you need to do to make progress
- You are enjoying your in-class instruction but wish you could get more behind-the-scenes information
- You want to understand jiu-jitsu above and beyond basic techniques and want more resources to help you retain information better
- You have a ton of questions but feel embarrassed or not confident enough to not ask them in a group setting
The biggest problem with in-class instruction is that all instructors need to orient their classes to the group. We need to provide sound, technical instruction that is largely procedure based. In other words, here’s your technique and here are the steps you need to take in order to execute the technique. BUT, our students miss out on a TON of valuable knowledge.
With every position and every technique, there are simply TOO MANY DETAILS to go over in class. Therefore, we have to focus on a couple of simple concepts that we feel are most important to the technique.
That doesn’t provide you with a comprehensive breakdown. What helps most is a detailed, conceptual breakdown of each technique so that you can understand the ins and outs of every position. These are the details that can elevate your skills BEYOND a normal rate.
A Portable Private Lesson Delivered RIGHT to your Inbox
In my brand new subscription service, I solve all of these problems for you, AND MORE
I deliver the tips, tricks and “hacks” and cover some of the most important details and hidden concepts behind many of the positions and techniques you learn everyday in class. I also methodically answer amny of the questions my students have and have send them each week right to your email.
Here’s what you get
- 3-5 Notes from private lessons covering a variety of topics
- Access to my Private YouTube Channel
- Each email will be COMPREHENSIVE. Expect 2k-4k words per article!
- I also reply to questions about specific topics in the event you had trouble understanding
- Access to past articles
- Q&A with your questions answered by me!
- Discounts on all Current and Future Products (Annual subscribers will get a copy of my book, White Belt Survival Guide absolutely free)
- No contract, you can cancel whenever you want!
Consider this: Private lessons with a jiu-jitsu black belt can range from $100-$200 per hour (+ MORE!)
In these newsletters, you’ll receive detailed information from 3-4 private lessons each week (sometimes more) for only $11.99 monthly.
That’s right, for less than 10% of your average private lesson, you’ll get notes from each session each WEEK.
Enter your email address below and sign up for this incredible offer. You have the option of monthly AND annual subscriptions [and remember, annual subscriptions get a copy of my ebook, The White Belt Survival Guide absolutely FREE.]
Don’t delay and level up your Jiu-jitsu ASAP!